9/08/2014

Zibbet finds of the week - Archeology

Archeology fascinates many people. I remember the sticker book we had when I was a child. It was about all kinds of exciting adventures from travelling on the Silk Road to the discovery of Tutankhamun which was my favorite story of all. The book came from an oil company that I won't name, and every time my father went to tank up the car we got a few stickers. Of course we never had all the pictures.

So I went for a little trip on Zibbet to find what was inspired by the past.


Handpainted ceramic tile "Bast" by Enchanted Craft

Fine art architectural photograph by ThoreauFair LLC


Viking dragon mug by Mad Dragon Designs

Amphora with blue hearts by In The Shade Of The Sycamore Tree



Decorative tile "Bat god" by Michael Goard

Aztec ceramic owl vintage design by Ceramics by Lisa


I hope you enjoyed our little "archeological" adventure!

4 comments:

  1. All great finds! Zibbet rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW! great theme! My little glass vase was inspired by ancient perfume jars...thanks for including it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, it is so beautiful!

      Delete