5/26/2014

Zibbet finds of the week - Frogs


I still remember the hundreds of tiny frogs when we drove to one of our favorite little lakes in the woods. I still remember the tadpoles and frogs at the little lake in the park that we watched for hours. I still remember having to be a grown up before I got the chance to take a tadpole home and watch it change into a frog ... it was hard to let it go after we became so close (I doubt the frog saw it that way, it didn't even turn around to say a last farewell when we released it ;-)).
Here's to the frogs!

Bronze frog figurine "Slider" by Bronze by Barry Stein

Knitting in public project bag with frogs by Zoe's Bag Boutique

Frog salt pig, scrubby holder or soap dish by Ceramics by Lisa

Little Amigurumi frog on a keychain by Handmade Fuzzy

Spring frog folk art sculpture by Indigo Twin

Copper, silver and lampwork frog brooch by Gila Design

Well, I guess all that is left to say is ... ribbit, ribbit!

10 comments:

  1. thank you for adding my frog. You picked some impressive frogs there. I like them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome! Glad you like the froggies.

      Delete
  2. OK, Catrin, these frogs didn't completely freak me out. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww,... Shoot.. I'm just finishing a bright green newborn froggy hat.. Great collection!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I had channelled your thoughts! ;-)

      Delete
  4. awesome, I love the first one called Slider!
    Thanks for including my knitting bag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't he wonderful?
      You are most welcome!

      Delete