4/07/2014

Zibbet finds of the week - Easter dance

Remember Snoopy dancing with the bunnies? Today I'm going to try and make you dance when you see all the Easter related goodies I found on Zibbet.

Obviously there wouldn't Easter without THE Bunny. Bunnies can be sweet, they are fluffy, they can be human sized as in "Harvey", but have you ever seen one like Count Buncula? I bet not.


Gothic Easter bunny Count Buncula by twistedpixelstudio

Another Easter must are chicks. As much as I think it would be a bit of a shock to have a chick come out of your Easter breakfast egg, as much I love this little one coming out of its polka dot egg shell!


Hand cut Easter chick in egg card by Bethies Cards

This little quilted bowl is so perfect for Easter, not only because it shows little bunnies and eggs. Can you imagine colorful dyed eggs in there? Or a chocolate bunny and eggs? Maybe you could even cover a glass bowl with some spring flowers with it?


Quilted bowl Easter bunnies by Cedar Point Designs

Meet Lola. She is one of the cute bunnies I told you about before. Such a sweet smile!


Bunny Lola by MonkMama

Pysanky eggs are not only an old craft, they are also beautiful. It was hard to pick just one color from this shop!


Hand painted and scraped Easter egg - dark brown by My Auntie Eva

I just can't get away from the eggs. If you like soft pastel colors for spring, these ones would be perfect. Aren't they pretty? You get a set of three.


Easter crochet eggs decoration by Handmade with Love by Natka

So, are you ready for your Easter dance now? ;-)

2 comments:

  1. I'm dancin'! I'm dancin'! Easter is not my holiday but I ♥ every selection here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I'll be waiting for your dancing video! :-D

      Delete