3/31/2014

Zibbet finds of the week - I'm a collector #2

Last November was the first time I presented vintage items here that I had found on Zibbet. When I found one of my vintage hats still packed away last weekend, I thought it's about time to go vintage again.
Enjoy!

Knowing my love of beads it will probably not surprise you that this Walborg handbag made it onto my wish list. Isn't it pretty?


Beaded Walborg handbag at Hoopties Vintage Clothing and Collectibles

What is about miniatures? This is such an adorable little tea set. "Another cup of tea, Lady Alison?"


Children's silver plate tea set at Touching The Past

I never was much of a button fan, but the vintage ones might change that. This one for example is so beautiful, it is really tempting me!


Large Victorian jewel button at Heirloom Angel

Look at that shine of the pink rayon thread on these wooden spools! It makes me wish I could sew and do something wonderful with these colors. Maybe you can?

French wooden spools with pink threads at Lulu Fleur


Vintage shoes - one of my dreams which is rather funny because I haven't ever seen any that are big enough for my huge duck feet *sigh* Such a pity if I look at these, they are so cute!


1950s black high heels at Sassafrass Vintage & Handmade

Did you have fun with this little ride back in time? I hope you will join me again next time then!

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful collection of Zibbet Vintage Cat, thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I still have my Schiaparelli hats. I just can't turn loose. :) Great features!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, you should share pictures!
      Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Great choices - love the variety of items!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's always the hardest part to pick just a few ;-)

      Delete
  4. Absolutely honored to have one of my buttons make it onto your gorgeous list! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome ... and you'll convert me to a button lover after all if you keep posting these!

      Delete
  5. Love vintage! Nice post!

    ReplyDelete