2/17/2014

Zibbet finds of the week - Cats

Cats. How difficult can it be to find a few cats on Zibbet. I'm kidding of course. The internet was made for easy access to millions, billions, fantastillions of cat pictures!! Forget everything else. It should be named caternet or something like that.

So I had plenty of choices which did make it difficult after all. I have a feeling a cat post will have to come up every, now and then. Today, however, these won my heart.

Words fail me if I try to describe how much I love this felted cat. Isn't she adorable??

Gray and white licking cat by DoAn Art

I have heard of Persian cats, Siamese, Ragdoll, Turkish Angora and many more, but never of an Origami cat! What a fun idea!

Fine silver Origami cat pendant by Allegro Arts

It's no secret that cat eyes are fascinating and magic. Here you have all colors on those fun ceramic tile coasters!

Cat coasters by My Black Rabbit

Being a bead loomer myself this loomed bracelet caught my eye of course. All cats are perfect? Yes, they are! Even at 3 am! ;-)


Bead loomed cat bracelet made to order by Adora Designs

Wherever you want to use this lovely fabric sketch of a cat, it will always look great. On a tote bag, on a pillow, I have no doubt you could come up with something yourself!


Alice Calico Cat pillow panel by Raven Art Studio

Cats and the moon are inseparable in my opinion. They are slightly crazier than usual around full moon time, often that's how I know there will be a full moon without looking it up.
Would you believe that a few days ago I told them "The moon will be full soon, you won't have to wait much longer, my little wolves." True story. I guess deep inside I'd like to see them change into little werecats? ;-)
This pendant doesn't show the full moon, but it's wonderful.


Sterling silver pendant "Cat on the Moon" by Ant Jewels

P.S. If you can't get enough of cats, check out my friend Frauke's cat spotlight on her blog, too!!

P.P.S. Please don't forget the HeatherCat giveaway. You still have until this week Saturday to enter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment