10/14/2013

Zibbet finds of the week - Pumpkins

The other day when I was going downtown in the morning, a little girl was walking next to me, obviously on her way to school. That's not unusual, but what caught my eye was the rather big pumpkin she was carrying, hugging it with both arms, concentrating on not dropping it.
I love pumpkins and it is fall, so I'm going to honor that in today's post. Follow me through Zibbet and let's see what we find, shall we?
Pumpkin time!

Sign by MonkMama

This is just one of the harvest pumpkins at Crafts by Carrie. Such a cute little decoration!


Another clever decoration idea is this wonderful pumpkin created from a - believe or not - vent hose! You'll find it at the Texas Eagle Gallery.


"My name is Pumpkin. Peter Pumpkin." Peter is an adorable art doll and comes with his own wheelbarrow from the shop of Morning Mist Designs.


Embellish by Jackie brings you just the right card for this time of the year.


Or how about showing your love for the season with this wonderful tote bag from Colleen's Designs?


I hope you enjoyed the walk through the Zibbet pumpkin patch ... and for those who are surprised that all these items are not "halloweeny", no worries, you just need to be a little more patient.

6 comments:

  1. Love all the pumpkins you found & thanks for sharing my sign!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, it was so perfect for this post!

      Delete
  2. Awesome blog post! I love all the different pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Debbie. I was amazed to find such a variety :-D

      Delete