10/21/2013

Zibbet finds of the week - Chocolate

After yesterday's quote it was an obvious choice. Who wouldn't like a little shopping spree for chocolate? Let's go and visit Zibbet, shall we?

I'm sorry, but no matter how good they look, these chocolate charms are not edible. On the other hand they not only have no calories, but also don't go bad. I found them at Clay Art by Daresa.


This is the real thing. Be honest, are you drooling already? ;-) It's chocolate rocky road fudge from Lisa's Hillside Bakery.


If you like to send others a sweet note, these note cards showing chocolate cupcakes would be such a nice extra touch, don't you think? You can find them at Luvncrafts.


At Clemmie V's totes and bags I found a wristlet that shows the world you are a chocolate lover. Isn't it cute?


Who wouldn't like to swim in chocolate? At least you can pretend you do if you use the chocolate cherry mousse whipped bath butter soap from Pegasus Soaps. Doesn't it look delicious??


Excuse me now, I think I'll have to rummage around in my closets for some chocolate ...

No comments:

Post a Comment