9/09/2013

Finds of the week - It's a dog's life ...

Is it now?
I went through Zibbet's "dog life" for you ;-)

Let's start with a beautiful Greyhound Peyote pattern by my friend Mona (not the only dog pattern in her shop, by the way ... and there's something for us crazy cat ladies, too!).


Next in line is an adorable little Dalmatian hanging on to a candle holder. He's made from polymer clay and waiting for you at Caren's Clayful Creations!


Just one of the dog breeds appearing on a Christmas ornament (I think it would be a great ornament all year round) from the Whippetdog Studio is this Alaskan Malamute. Gorgeous, don't you think?


You need a sweet little gift? How about this cute doggie pendant from Artsy Clay?


Your little one can learn to count with the help of beads. It will be even more fun as they come along with this green dog as a helper! You can find him in the shop of Beecreativebox.


This print by Phyllis Harris showing a little girl and her best friend gave me a big smile, I'm sure it will make you smile, too. Please check out her shop for more wonderful childrens art.


Of course I could have gone on and on and on, but it's easy enough for you to explore the dog's life yourself by searching for "dog" on Zibbet. Have fun!

4 comments:

  1. that is the cutest print!
    great subject too. I am a dog lover.
    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like dogs, and have bonded with more than one over the course of my life ... which is why I thought it would be fun to choose them for today's post, and I was right!

      Delete