4/02/2012

Finds of the week

I wish I could present you an interview today, with a lady who is not only a lovely person, but who also makes lovely jewelry. She's worse than a clam, I swear! I begged on my knees, I called her in the middle of the night, and I even sent the cats over with chocolate and flowers to melt her heart.
Ok, maybe I'm exaggerating just a tad, but actually flowers are a good bridge to what I'll show you now.
Nature is Michele's inspiration when she makes jewelry, and real flowers are a part of that.
How about a little walk through nature now? If you want to know more about a piece, go ahead and click the picture.

 

When you go over to Michele's Etsy shop, tell her Hi from me. I'm still on my knees and can't get up. You know how it is with old people ;-)

8 comments:

  1. I knew I smelled a rat. lol

    Thank you for the lovely blog post Cat.

    The Clam.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It used to be one of my nicknames a long time ago ... Cat the Rat. Mostly because it rhymed so nicely, I guess ;-)

      You are my favorite clam, Michele.

      Delete
  2. Hi Cat and Michele....nice post and awesome jewelry Michele! Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post! Lovely jewellery, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, Michele, might be a clam, but she is a wonderful lady who obviously makes gorgeous jewelry. Love your style, Michele!

    Great feature, Cat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she is and yes, she does!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful jewellery, I love the roses in resin, stunning. Cat, are you sure your cats didn't eat the chocolate on the way over to beg :O) ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quite sure, Laney. Now if I had sent yogurt or something similar, I wouldn't trust them half an inch!

      Delete