2/13/2012

Finds of the week

I think I mentioned before that if I can't get an artist interview, I'll show you my finds of the week.
It might be just me, but I like theme-related compilations (maybe I do miss treasuries and collections a little ;-)).
Do you think you can find out tody's theme?

The other day when I went to work I saw two hares. This bunny is a little smaller than they were, but just as beautiful. You know you'd want to cuddle him, too!

Snow bunny print by Savage Artworks

Another snow bunny, even smaller, is this needlefelted cutie. Isn't the carrot a nice touch?

Snow bunny by Merry & Uncanny Creatures

I couldn't go by this, not only because my own bunny's name is Buster (coincidence, I swear!), but because he's so lovable!

Buster bunny by Hayseed Bears

What about this little bunny as a talisman? I know the Year of the Rabbit is over, but still ....

Clay rabbit by Little Clay House

I hope you had a little fun with this bunny collection. You HAVE found out by now, haven't you? ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww...all of them are so sweet. Can't possibly choose a favorite.

    Great finds, Cat!

    ReplyDelete