3/07/2011

Polymer Clay Smooshers challenge "Nature"

The challenge is over and once again the guild members did it. I always love to see what a different approach all those talented people have to a subject.
If you want to see all of the entries in one post, go here please.

I'll just show a few ones. My personal favorites, so-to-speak. That is not to say I don't like the other entries! I'll just make you a little curious, so you'll go where? Right. Here ;-)

Earthy twig and leaf polymer clay necklace by Desert Wind Designs

Polymer clay carved owl with beaded necklace by River Valley Design

Steampunk fish pendant by Desert Rubble


Butterfly wish box by Sassy Clay Creations

The vote for the next challenge is over already, the winner is "Tribal". That should prove to be a problem for me. My mind is totally blank. Heeeeeelp! Can't wait to see what all the others will come up with, though!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, thanks for including my fishie!!!! =)

    My mind is blank, too, but I bet tribal will turn out some really amazing things from all the smooshers.

    ReplyDelete