11/17/2010

Smooshers Holiday Scavenger Hunt

2010 Smooshers Holiday Scavenger Hunt Prizes

I bet you thought I got lost. At the moment I feel a little as if I lost myself - or at least my ability to organize my time.

But when I come back, I do with a big bang. This time it's the Smooshers Holiday Scavenger Hunt.
Above you see the fabulous prizes you can win.

Why don't you take the chance for someday holiday shopping including a chance to win?
You'll find more information on our guild blog:
http://polymerclaysmooshers.blogspot.com/2010/11/smooshers-holiday-scavenger-hunt.html

Have fun and also tell your friends about it for an extra chance to win!

5 comments:

  1. These are the absolute cutest prizes I have ever seen in a contest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely beautiful prizes and I hope a lot of people participate. I wish we Smooshers could take one of these cuties home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such awesome prizes, a scavenger hunt was an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great competition and lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see who wins!

    Hello, I'm a your newest follower with GFC on your blog!

    Cindy (CDowdle Designs)
    http://thepurplefroggieclaystuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete