1/30/2010

Sunshine blog award


Thanks Milica from Starseed Handmade Jewelry, for including me in your list, even if I have no idea what else you said ;-)

The Sunshine Award, is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspires others in the blog world.
The rules for accepting this award are:

Put the logo on your blog or within your post. Check.

Share the love and link to the person from whom you have received this award. Check.

Pass the award on to 12 bloggers and link the nominees within your post.

Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.


Ok, let's go.

1. Susannes Sammelsurium
We "met" in a Flickr group for spool knitting, but there is so much more to learn from her blog. Sorry, guys, it's in German only.

2. Spool Knitter
If you like spool knitting and even more, old and new knitting spools, this blog is a must. Maz has not only a great collection, but also shares techniques and ideas.

3. Starving Artists Team
What can I say? I love my Etsy team and it doesn't get more creative than that, believe me.

4. Handmade in Europe
Again, what can I say? Even if it's still pretty new, I love my ArtFire guild. These gals are a hoot!

5. viri-design
Elvira does not only sew great things, she is also a great friend, warm-hearted and big fun. Another German blog, so go and learn German now, you are missing something! ;-)

6. Eddy G - the Place To Be
Her wisdom makes me laugh and think and her knitted goodies are just fab!

7. ColtPixy
You should already know her name because she is the talent behind my dragon Tomomi. Check it out, there is so much more she can do.

8. Kitty Creates
I adore her felt critters, but who but you can I tell them I am madly in love with an evil lemon and a zombie potato??

9. Chopoli
I won't say anything about it, go over there and look for yourself. Her creations are unusual and so beautiful!

10. Julie Eakes
I admire polymer clay artists. This one is great. Take a look. Go. Now!

11. Creager Studios
Wow. These are not your everyday dolls.

12. Little Studio Photograph & Jewellery
Even if it weren't for Meg's beautiful items, I would go there for Arwen the Wonder Dog. I'm in love!

Ok. Check and check :-)

There are more of course and for those I didn't include please don't think it's because I don't like your blogs!! And as with all lists I make the order here is absolutely random once more.



4 comments:

  1. Thank You so much for this Special Award...it means a lot to me...

    Hugs,
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Cat! I am not an award blog person but I do appreciate it just the same, cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for my award - it's just so unexpected. So many people to thank!

    Sorry, it's the awards season, I got a bit carried away. :D

    ReplyDelete