3/12/2009

Frustration and meditation

At the moment I am little frustrated. There are many reasons and the story would be much too long to be told. What helps me in dealing with the small and big problems in life is retreating to my beloved armchair, grabbing some wire and a crochet hook, maybe a few beads or a stone as well. I feel my mind going blank except for the little part that is needed to go on with the work. It's very relaxing even when I come to a point where I don't know how to handle something, a stubborn wire or a problem thanks to the fact that I still don't have my bifocals. I will pick them up tomorrow and if they are not an immediate hit, I am probably going to break down, because I set all my hopes in them! It gets a little wearisome taking off one's glasses and putting them back on all the time. Which I have to do because there is a pack of nosy and smart cats around that just wait to get some of that wire between their fangs. They have to be watched ;-)
Today I worked on a pendant. I had bought this smokey quartz cab this week and this is what it's looking like now.

1 comment:

  1. I really like these crocheted wire pendants! So beautiful with the crystals inside :)

    ReplyDelete